CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yst me,my elder sis,her bf ai van n another guy wen out 4 dim sum ay Ming Kok..we ate alot..i ate my fav ha mai n xiu mai..i trid my frenz fav..lo bak gou..i din like it..i told my fren n my fren use dat 2 make another conclusion out..zzz..anyways..after dat we wen 2 FUNNY MOUNTAIN 2 eat tou fu fa..i drank black jelly+dao jing..it was nice..den we wen 2 jusco coz ai van needed 2 buy smtg..so we walked around n bought his thingz n den we wen arcade..my sis n ai van played de Dj booth while i played de shootin game..n de other fren played de fishing game..>.<..after dat we played air hockey..i also met some of my frenz der s pmr results came out on dat day 2..it was abt 1pm..so we wen home 2 pick up our neighbour 2 lunch..we had lunch at Tian Chun..i think spellin correct gua..al of em ate kai si hor fun except me n my neighbour..coz we were stil full..i ate my dan dan n black jelly again..after makan we wen parade..we walked around n saw many wierdos..their hair was like dey juz came out of an experiment room..n de experiment was a failure..dey look more like freakzz 2 me..den my neighbour wen 2 hav a tatoo made..my sis folloew..we boyz had ntg 2 do so we wen imax 2 play..der also many ppl..mainly sam tets ppl..after 2hours de tatoo was finally done n we wen home..dat nite i ate my donuts^^





























*delish donuts^^

0 comments: