CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Church Dinner Nite

2day my house held a dinner nite 4 our church memberzz..it was catered n some brought food..
it was nice..delish..
haha..eat until i grown fat..der was fried potatoes,mee,jelly puddin,roast pork..oink oink,tossed salad,fruits n other more..4gt adi..
after dat we sang songz..christmas songs..de priest came 2 my house..so did my godfather..my sisters godparents came 2..we enjoyed ourselves..after dat we juz packed up..ntg special..
if we hav it nxt yr i 1 2 invite my frenz..especially my special fren>.<..
i think dat special fren wil read dis..hehe
p/s..i bcome fat boy^^

1 comments:

Janice said...

ohh... your special friend..
haha.>.<
why i cant see u grow fat ?
eat more la.
eat ur own brownies.. =)